Bikram Yoga Easter Retreat Thailand – April 2015
Koh Samui, Thailand
Friday 3rd – Friday 10th April, 2015
This Easter, experience 8 days / 7 nights of pure relaxation and daily Bikram Hot Yoga at the luxurious Absolute Sanctuary– Thailand’s premier detox & yoga resort located on the beautiful island of Koh Samui with teacher John Nelson .This will be our 3rd Retreat at the Sanctuary and we can’t wait to go back. (check out pictures from past Retreats here – and a handy factsheet with useful information about Thailand and the retreat location here.)
Fully immerse yourself in your yoga practice with daily Bikram Yoga classes and posture clinics. If that’s still not enough then choose from over 30 classes in other Yoga forms such as Ashtanga, Yin Yoga, Detox Yoga, Pilates, Fitness courses or daily meditation. Or simply just relax by the pool with your favourite book, take a short 5 minute ride to the beach or go shopping and explore the many markets and stores Koh Samui has to offer.
ABSOLUTE SANCTUARY is a stunning, Moroccan-inspired boutique resort that is haven to those seeking a journey back to balance, rejuvenation and a healthy lifestyle. Here, they offer you more than the pleasures of an island paradise enjoyed in the comfort of modern facilities. Their commitment is to provide you with a life-changing experience, the benefits of which will last you a lifetime.
The award winning Restaurant, the Love Kitchen is where we will be having our meals, which are all freshly prepared, mainly with organic products right from their own garden. All meals are in buffet style form and include a choice of raw, vegan, fish / meat options with daily fresh juices.
Inspired by the stunning architecture of Morocco, ABSOLUTE SANCTUARY boasts 38 luxurious rooms, each featuring vibrant yet soothing color themes, unique decorative details and modern amenities to ensure that you never want for anything. It is nestled into the hillside with
a stunning views of the Gulf of Thailand on Cheong Mon Peninsula.
All of their elegantly spacious rooms feature comfortable beds and linens, en-suite bathrooms with stylish tiling, air conditioning & ceiling fan, desk, safe, mini-fridge, hair dryers, telephone and a small terrace where you can relax and enjoy the view. They also provide a range of locally made bathroom amenities with which you can pamper yourself even more.
As Koh Samui is very well known for being one of the main culinary destinations in Asia and boasts many fantastic restaurants with internationally reknown chefs, as well as a culinary week every year, we would like to take our Retreat participants on a journey to explore some of the fine foods and also street food Samui has to offer. So for this Retreat there is Dinner included for 3 nights at the Sanctuary, on the other remaining nights we will be going to a range of fantastic restaurants and also one night market which is optional to all guests but we highly recommend you come along as we have hand picked the best restaurants ranging from Thai to international cuisine. Here is an example of Restaurants we will go to, meal prices will range from 8 -40 USD per person for those nights. You can either come and join all nights or just the nights you would like to.
The Jungle Club: http://www.jungleclubsamui.com/restaurant.html
The Spirit House Koh Samui: http://www.spirithousesamui.com/restaurant.html
Dining on the Rocks: http://www.sixsenses.com/resorts/samui/dining
- 7 nights luxurious accommodation in either a shared Superior Double Room with 2 queen beds or a Single Superior Room with a king size bed, both with either pool or sea view, balcony, private bathroom, TV, WIFI, organic toiletries
- Daily Coffee, Tea and Fruits in the morning before Yoga Class
- Daily Brunch after Yoga Class
- 3 * Dinner – a combination of raw food, vegetarian, fish /meat )
- A Bikram Yoga class in the morning
- A Bikram Yoga class in the afternoon or a Posture Clinic
- Half day excursion to the Big Buddha – Koh Samui´s amazing landmark and the waterfalls
- Transfers to and from Koh Samui airport to the Absolute Sanctuary
- Yoga mats, towels, unlimited water
- 20% discount on all a la carte Spa and Detox treatments –
- 15% discount on all Detox Programs
- 15% discount on all food and beverage items outside of Group meal times
Example of a day at the retreat:
|7.00am – 8.00am||Morning Tea|
|8.00am – 9.30am||Bikram Yoga Class|
|12.00am – 4.30pm||Free Time|
|4.30 – 6pm||Bikram Yoga Class|
|6.30pm – 8pm||Dinner|
|Accommodation Type||Price||Sample Picture of Room|
|Superior Room, shared double occupancy||$1,880 USD|
|Superior Room, single occupancy:||$2,280 USD||
- International/national flights to Koh Samui are NOT included in the priceTravel insurance is not included but we highly recommend it
- Check-in on the first day of the retreat is from 2pm. Check-out on the final day by 12pm. Airport transfers can be arranged for any time on these days don’t worry. The hotel will do its best to accommodate earlier arrivals/late departures where possible. Should your room not be ready yet you can always leave your luggage with the hotel and relax by the pool or grab a bite at the restaurant.
- An initial $1000 USD deposit is required to secure your place at the retreat
- The remaining amount is due no later than 60 days prior to the retreat start date
- Pay the whole amount up front and receive a 5% discount on the total price
- Payments can be made via PayPal/Credit Card -Paypal fee is included in the above price
Are you ready to…
- Any cancellation will require an administrative fee of $150 USD
- Up to 120 days prior to the retreat start date – the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 70 days prior to the retreat start date – 40% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 45 days prior to the retreat start date – 20% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- After 45 days prior to the retreat start date – no refund applies
- Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days of notification to us