New Year’s Vinyasa Yoga & Pilates Retreat 2019 – Tulum, Mexico
Sunday, 29th Dec 2019 – Saturday, January 4th 2020
This New Year, join fellow Yogis from around the world for an unforgettable 7 days/6 nights Yoga & Pilates holiday in stunning Tulum, Mexico on our 45th Retreat since 2012. (Check out pictures from some of our past retreats here). Having run 11 retreats in Mexico alone over the past 6 years – we are super excited to be offering you this luxury New Year´s Retreat in super hip Tulum. Daily Yoga classes in our outside Yoga shala are combined with Pilates classes, some held at the beach as well. We will also be offering 3 workshops during the week to deepen your understanding of the yoga practice. All classes are of course optional to attend, it is your holiday – do as much or as little as you like.
Tulum ruins trip at one of our last retreats
Tulum: Tulum is a town on the Caribbean coastline of Mexico´s Yucatan Peninsula. Famous with celebrities, yoga enthusiasts and relaxation seekers… It boasts a spectacular coastline – with all its confectioner – sugar coated sands, cobalt water and balmy breezes- makes it one of the top beaches in Mexico and the world. Where else can you get all that and a dramatically situated Maya ruin? There is also excellent cave and cavern diving, fun cenotes and amazing restaurants and bars. Tulum offers the perfect combination of total relaxation, tranquillity and seclusion, yet with plenty activities on offer. The weather is perfect in December, average temperatures are around 79 F during the day (26 C). There is usually very little rain, and if then it lasts for a couple of hours only. Tulum is approximately a 90 min. drive from Cancun International Airport (CUN).
The stunning rooftop 360 Degree pool with awesome sunsets
The Hotel: The Panoramic by Xperience Hotel is a spectacular architectural complex with luxurious Apartments and Penthouses located in Tulum. It introduces the first 360 Degree rooftop infinity pool with a 12 meter waterfall in the world. The exceptional design with incredible views of the lush jungle of Tulum from any point of the rooftop is stunning. An artificial Cenote, panoramic glass elevator, yoga loft, high level restaurants, pool bar, free access to the Club of Playa Los Amigos Tulum, Gym are also offered. It is situated around 10-15 min. drive from the amazing beaches at Tulum. You can easily get there by taxi or public bus. Other features include concierge service, a 24 hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
The hotel as seen from above, surroundedn by jungle – the yoga shala is in the front middle of the picture – get excited
Rooms and Penthouse Suites: All Suites are equipped with a kitchen with stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishes, cookware. A dining area, free WiFi. There are king size beds or twin beds with premium bedding and linen in all rooms. Bathrooms feature showers, toiletries, hair dryer and towels. All Suites also have a balcony and/or terrace. Smart TV, desk, ceiling fan, air conditioning and black out curtains are further part of all Suites. In addition, the Penthouse Suites also boast your private plunge pool with lounge chairs and stunning jungle views.
King size bed – example
Penthouses boast private plunge pools with amazing jungle views
The week: We have planned an amazing week full of yoga and Pilates classes, including workshops and posture clinics. The yoga style will be Vinyasa Yoga. Open to all levels, these dynamic classes will make you sweat and get toned for sure. Combined with Pilates classes you will receive a complete body workout for the week by our certified and experienced teachers. We hold a minimum of 2 classes a day. They are of course all optional to attend. Most classes will be held onsite the hotel at the beautiful outdoor yoga shala (covered for shade). We will however be visiting some Yoga studios in Tulum too and hold a few classes on the beach as well. That way you get a great insight of Tulum´s famous and vibrant Yoga scene. Transfer for the classes in the studio outside the hotel is included. All classes are open to all levels. There won´t be a morning class on the 1st January but a longer afternoon/evening class instead.
Optional activities that can be organized directly once you are there as follows: Onsite massages and healing therapies, snorkeling trips, diving (right outside our door is the 2nd largest reef in the world so there are plenty of opportunities to experience the amazing world in the water), sailing trips, Mexican cooking classes, spa treatments, shopping trips to Cancun and Playa del Carmen, waterpark adventures, horse riding, Stand up paddle boarding, Trip to ruins, Cirque du Soleil and much more.
Example of a day at the retreat:
8.00am – 9.15am Morning Yoga Class
9.30am – 10.30am Breakfast
11.00am – 3.30pm Free time
3.30pm – 4.45pm Workshop/posture clinic / stretching on 3 days
5.00pm – 6.15pm Evening Pilates or Yoga Class
7.00pm – 8.00 pm Dinner / Free time
Swimming in a Cenote is cool and refreshing on hot days -come join us
- 7 days/6 nights accommodation at the brand new Panoramic by Xperience Tulum Hotel
- Daily Yoga classes and Daily Pilates class
- All workshops, posture clinics, intermediate classes (3 times during the week)
- Daily Breakfast
- Dinner on 4 nights (including New Year´s special 4 course dinner) where we will be visiting a great variety of restaurants Tulum has to offer
- Cocktail night
- Daily fresh juices
- Half day excursion to the Tulum Ruins and swimming in a Cenote
- Yoga mat (please bring your own yoga towel if you need a specific one)
- Cleaning service once a week for your suite (each additional cleaning service is 40$)
- a few other surprises
Prices – All prices are in USD and per person !
Deluxe Studio Suite:
- 2650 USD per person single
- 2150 USD per person shared
Deluxe Penthouse Suite with private pool:
. 3550 USD per person single
- 2450 USD per person shared – (only for couples or friends travelling together as there are no twin beds available, only king size beds)
Are you ready to…
- International/national flights are NOT included in the price
- Transfer to and from Cancun airport is not included but can be arranged for approx.. 90 USD fee per car (car fits 4)– one way if you wish to book it via us
- Travel insurance is not included but highly recommended
- An initial $2000 USD deposit is required to secure your place at the retreat
- The remaining amount is due no later than 70 days prior to the retreat start date
- Payments can be made via Credit Card or bank deposit only
- Any cancellation will require an administrative fee of $200 USD
- Up to 120 days prior to the retreat start date – the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 75 days prior to the retreat start date – 40% of the full amount paid will be refunded
- Up to 70 days prior to the retreat start date – 30% of the full amount paid will be refunded After 69 days prior to the retreat start date – no refund
– Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days of notification to us
See you in Tulum – December 2019